+ Reply to Thread

Thread: No Speaker Volume

No Speaker Volume

Buy Ainol Note7 Fire OctaCore Android  Phablet from DealsPrime
    Just got the M16+ Android v1.5 August 2nd. But there is an audio issue. The head phones have fine volume, but the built in speakers either don't work, or if this is how they are intended to work, they suck totally! I have to literally stick the speaker opening up against my ear to hear anything! There is hardly any volume at all.
    The user guide is absolutely worthless for anything but the most basic "quick start" type info. Is there a comprehensive user manual to download anywhere in English?
    Last edited by chuckbob23; 08-06-2010 at 02:20 PM.

Approved User Zap! is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckbob23 View Post
    Just got the M16+ Android v1.5 August 2nd. But there is an audio issue. The head phones have fine volume, but the built in speakers either don't work, or if this is how they are intended to work, they suck totally! I have to literally stick the speaker opening up against my ear to hear anything! There is hardly any volume at all.
    The user guide is absolutely worthless for anything but the most basic "quick start" type info. Is there a comprehensive user manual to download anywhere in English?
    I don't think they go any higher, unless a future upgrade takes care of it.
    One burning question that will remain with him until his dying days....."Was my victory really worth the price I had to pay?"
    Zap! Classic Video Game Forums
    Facebook | MySpace | Twitter

I raised a ticket for you both regarding the low speaker volume for the M16+, and will expect an answer from the Orphan engineers within a few days.

It has been over a month and a half since I requested help about very low output from speakers and nothing??? What is going on?

Quote Originally Posted by chuckbob23 View Post
    It has been over a month and a half since I requested help about very low output from speakers and nothing??? What is going on?
    Hello Chuck,

At present the only solution for this issue is to use headphones or use small external speakers. The moment any progress is made regarding this I will post it straight away in this thread and you will be notified by email if you have that option selected.

Kindest regards,

aPadTVadmin

Buy Ugoos UT3 4K Android TV Box from DealsPrime
    aPadTVadmin,
    At this point, the right thing to do is take the unit back and give me that works properly or give me a refund. This product is not able to perform as advertized and that must be corrected. So how do I get this unit repaired, replaced or a refund?
    Chuck

+ Reply to Thread