+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Honeycomb Android 3.0 Port

Buy Ugoos UT1 Android TV Box from DealsPrime
    hello dear Rom Builder

are there news regard porting?

maybe there's a better charger out there we can use? takes a long time to charge full

can't wait to see honeycomb on this device. best of luck to all of you working on it!

No disrespect intended, How do you write this before Google released the source?

Firmware Guru HotShoe is a jewel in the rough HotShoe is a jewel in the rough HotShoe is a jewel in the rough HotShoe is a jewel in the rough
    Blog Entries
    It was available to developers until early March when Google pulled the entire Honeycomb tree down. The version I have is r1 from December. By the time I got around to the FT3 the repository was already gone, so I am working on an early release. If anyone knows (or has) the r3 version, I'd greatly appreciate it. r1 is still buggy, so a lot of time goes into finding, killing, and re-compiling. Honeycomb was never intended for ARM v6 processors like we have in the FT3. Also, since I only have 1 FT3 tablet, I have to dedicate the time to wipe it out, test, and repeat when I can be without a functional (for the most part) tablet.

I still don't know IF honeycomb CAN be done on the Flytouch3 in a usable manner as yet. Early results are both promising and frustrating.

--- Jem

GO FOR IT Jem!
    I hope you can do it!

Thanks for your efforts, I thought flytouch 3 was an ARM 11?

Quote Originally Posted by username View Post
    Thanks for your efforts, I thought flytouch 3 was an ARM 11?
    Yes, it's Armv6 series Arm11 CPU. Check the Wiki on Arm if you're interested.

Quote Originally Posted by aPadTVadmin View Post
    Yes, it's Armv6 series Arm11 CPU. Check the Wiki on Arm if you're interested.
    I am interested, thank you.

Buy Hi718 Android TV Box from DealsPrime
    Quote Originally Posted by HotShoe View Post
    It was available to developers until early March when Google pulled the entire Honeycomb tree down. The version I have is r1 from December. By the time I got around to the FT3 the repository was already gone, so I am working on an early release. If anyone knows (or has) the r3 version, I'd greatly appreciate it. r1 is still buggy, so a lot of time goes into finding, killing, and re-compiling. Honeycomb was never intended for ARM v6 processors like we have in the FT3. Also, since I only have 1 FT3 tablet, I have to dedicate the time to wipe it out, test, and repeat when I can be without a functional (for the most part) tablet.

I still don't know IF honeycomb CAN be done on the Flytouch3 in a usable manner as yet. Early results are both promising and frustrating.

--- Jem
    I dont know if it can help you, but,
    Asus released a part of the source code for Eee Pad Transformer..
    Check here:
    http://www.asus.com/Eee/Eee_Pad/Eee_...F101/#download
    Last edited by magos; 06-18-2011 at 07:17 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast