+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 310 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Flytouch 3 Hybrid ROM (rooted)

Flytouch 3 Tim Hybrid ROM (rooted)

Buy Ainol Note7 Fire OctaCore Android  Phablet from DealsPrime
    In order to not make this page too full, most of the info and download links are located onto the rom's dedicated page:
    http://public.timduru.org/Android/Flytouch3/
    So please refer there :)

Tim6a Download Mirror Link

Tips
    See there: http://public.timduru.org/Android/Flytouch3/Tips.html
    It should contains almost everything you need ;)

Please report also if the rom is working well for you, and not only if you have issues :)
    that helps to know if the rom is heading in the right direction or not.

Flashing is as usual: see procedure there: http://www.apad.tv/apadforum/showthread.php?236-New-Superpad2-FlyTouch3-Firmware-Download-With-Adobe-Flash-10.1-(Third-Release)
    *To improve stability and avoid corruption on tablets with unstable battery, make sure to flash and boot at least the first time while plugged in power*

How to report issues
    See on the rom's dedicated page

Have fun :)
    Last edited by tim; 10-02-2011 at 09:06 AM. Reason: Tim6a

If this works, it will be the most awesome thing ever! Still waiting on my SD card to arrive so I can test it.

hello Tim and well done for your work
    A few questions , i ve tested all the roms so far so in your hybrid apps2sd is working? the apps-games are installing without the need to unmount the sd card?
    youtube is ok?
    thanx again for your time , keep up the good work

Awesome work!

Once my titanium backup finishes I'm going to give it a try. It will be good to browse the web in full colours again

@manusos: I don't use apps2sd, but I just installed it and tested it, it seems to fail to move apps.
    I installed angry bird without the need to unmount the sd card.

I've included youtube 1.6.21 in the rom, but there is a problem with the video libs or driver in the rom it seems, video is blacked out.
    Have to check that..

Ok Tim thanx for the info
    i will test the rom later and post again if i find something :P

Hey Tim,

Good job! This is nice, I'm not completely sure, but this Rom seems to be brighter than the other ones (even TCH's rom).

Quote Originally Posted by tim View Post
    @manusos: I don't use apps2sd, but I just installed it and tested it, it seems to fail to move apps.
    I installed angry bird without the need to unmount the sd card.

I've included youtube 1.6.21 in the rom, but there is a problem with the video libs or driver in the rom it seems, video is blacked out.
    Have to check that..
    Hope you fix it soon!

With this, almost everything is fixed (only thing I can think of is the accelerometer in games)!

Buy Ugoos UT3 4K Android TV Box from DealsPrime
    Hi Tim,

I am trying your new hybrid firmware, and this is what i found:

Everything working as you says, but the camera does not work. Also, when you try to watch a clip, I personally tried it with youtube, TruTV and VideoBox, you just can listen to the voice but the video does not show.

Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 310 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast