+ Reply to Thread

Thread: elf II blank screen pls help

elf II blank screen pls help

Buy Ugoos UT1 Android TV Box from DealsPrime
    i am new to tablets and upgraded my elf II 0615 firmware to 0626. i followed all the instructions and when i rebooted, the screen went grey. i hear the tablet loading but cant see anything on the screen. i tried rebooting it and nothing...pls help...

recovery mode?

Hi, I'm quite new to tablets myself but know it can be frustrating running into problems i.e the novo-elf company don't like my question, so didn't reply or post it on forum.
    I just discovered how to get the elf ii into 'recovery mode' I think, and that could help.
    1 switch off
    2 press on and vol - (together) until it begins to start
    3 If in recovery mode use vol- to navigate and vol+ to select
    there should be some kind of safe mode.

Failing that there is a reset switch, my question to novo-elf was about an English
    translation of the manual. My guess to use the reset switch (tiny hole next to mini usb) is to use blunt end of a pin and press for 3 seconds or so, WHEN tablet is switched on (and has decent battery level)
    I hope 1 of these methods helps. Good luck
    BTW I've only had mine a couple of weeks, I love it compared to what used to be around, there may be a lack of support tho.

Buy Hi718 Android TV Box from DealsPrime
    You will probably have to wait for a while during the bootup until it goes into the actual ICS Home screen.

If you still out of luck, you may want to boot into the CWM recovery mode and wipe/reset to factory defaults, then wipe the dalvik cache follows by a system reboot after the wiping process. You should be able to see the ICS Home screen eventually after some time of 10-15minutes (depending on each individual's tablet)

Quote Originally Posted by Sindeea View Post
    i am new to tablets and upgraded my elf II 0615 firmware to 0626. i followed all the instructions and when i rebooted, the screen went grey. i hear the tablet loading but cant see anything on the screen. i tried rebooting it and nothing...pls help...

+ Reply to Thread