+ Reply to Thread

Thread: app incompatibility and migration from iOS

Question app incompatibility and migration from iOS

Buy Ainol Note7 Fire OctaCore Android  Phablet from DealsPrime
    My new gadget: "Unknown Novo7_ELF" was shipped to me few days ago... when i opened the box, tablet was half open so i just pressed the screen in the rest of it, turn it on and it was working with on a half battery. woohoo!
    Upgrade from Android Market to Google Play Store was very easy but most of the crossplatform apps i'me using on my iPhone 3GS are incompatible
    for exapmple:

Instagram - the front camera is not very good but hey, I've got 2 Nikon DSLRs and i'd like to share those pics! (I've tried Asstagram - not bad but that's not it)

Evernote - okay theres no gps but c'mon, the one on my iPhone 3GS is not working as well since BB 6.15 upgrade...

safari browser - nope

chrome beta browser - incompatible

please help; is there some fix, hack or work around for that?

Android ROM Developer Soulflier is a splendid one to behold Soulflier is a splendid one to behold Soulflier is a splendid one to behold Soulflier is a splendid one to behold Soulflier is a splendid one to behold Soulflier is a splendid one to behold Soulflier is a splendid one to behold Soulflier is a splendid one to behold
    Blog Entries
    Please consider using my DarkElf rom. It has fixed Google Play compatibility. Chrome, Instagram and Evernote works on DarkElf. I don't know about Safari for android.

Buy Ugoos UT3 4K Android TV Box from DealsPrime
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulflier View Post
    Please consider using my DarkElf rom. It has fixed Google Play compatibility. Chrome, Instagram and Evernote works on DarkElf. I don't know about Safari for android.
    howdy neighbor! (I'm from Croatia)
    It seams that I'm having ElfI not II and your DarkElf is for ElfII only... Do you have some other advice?
    I would really appreciate it!

+ Reply to Thread