+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 84 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 ... LastLast

Thread: [Elf II][ROM] DarkElf Custom ROM for Ainol NOVO7 Elf II

Buy Ainol Note7 Fire OctaCore Android  Phablet from DealsPrime
    Quote Originally Posted by kumar View Post
    Hi, i have'nt installed any custom ROM or rooted a tab before. i just bought Ainol Novo 7 Elf II tablet.. Can u plz provide step by step installation guide to install DarkElf v1.1?
    Check the first post of this thread for installation instructions.
    Check out the latest Tablet PCs and SmartPhones from the News on our front page or see all the new and upcoming tablets and phones in apad.tv's New Tablet PC Reviews & Preview Videos forum Check out our advertisers on apad.tv for the best place to buy a tablet PC or SmartPhone now!

Quote Originally Posted by aPadTVadmin View Post
    Check the first post of this thread for installation instructions.
    ya, thank u. i have'nt understood it at first. but seen dark elf 1.0 installation in youtube. now i ll try..

NETFLIX BLACK SCREEN

Hi, i installed a couple of months ago the DarkElf V1.1 ROM and i think it's a great work, thanks for sharing!.

The only problem ive had so far is with the netflix app, i tried to install the latest version (2.01) and it doesnt even open so i started to install the previous versions ( 1.5 to 1.8.1) and they open, i can even choose a movie and there's no problem with that but when i play the movie it makes like its gonna start, i just listen to the sound of the movie but the screen goes black, ive noticed that it just minimizes along with the task bar because when i touch the screen it comes back again for 1 second and then the screen goes black again.

Ive tried to go to settings and on the display menu change it to 'system dafault'. It worked for 5 minutes and then still the same problem. Does anybody know how to fix this or have the same problem? Any other netflix version you could recommend me? Any patch?

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by ELFII2019; 10-18-2012 at 06:30 AM.

Approved User mscomms is on a distinguished road
    Bedhampton,Just outside Portsmouth in the UK

WiFi issue

Quote Originally Posted by Soulflier View Post
    It is a common issue. The 717 official firmware and the DarkElf 1.1 has patched wifi. It is faster but this makes the wifi drop sometimes. I believe the problem is that the tablet cannot write the data as fast as it downloads it, maybe the sdcard write buffer fills up, I don't know.
    LOGcat doesn't say anything, just that WiFi disconnected.

After your reply it gave me an idea and I applied the sd card patch and the wifi problem seems to be fixed.

with the new Ainol Stock 0926 Elf II ROM, are you going to release a new Dark Elf ROM soon, Soulflier?

how i can re-install gallery and delete quickpic? thnks

how to change the sensitivity touchscreen in the fw v1.0?

yes release a a new dark please soulfier

Quote Originally Posted by ELFII2019 View Post
    NETFLIX BLACK SCREEN

Hi, i installed a couple of months ago the DarkElf V1.1 ROM and i think it's a great work, thanks for sharing!.

The only problem ive had so far is with the netflix app, i tried to install the latest version (2.01) and it doesnt even open so i started to install the previous versions ( 1.5 to 1.8.1) and they open, i can even choose a movie and there's no problem with that but when i play the movie it makes like its gonna start, i just listen to the sound of the movie but the screen goes black, ive noticed that it just minimizes along with the task bar because when i touch the screen it comes back again for 1 second and then the screen goes black again.

Ive tried to go to settings and on the display menu change it to 'system dafault'. It worked for 5 minutes and then still the same problem. Does anybody know how to fix this or have the same problem? Any other netflix version you could recommend me? Any patch?

Thanks in advance
    I wrote an article concerning this issue. It has a link to install an older version of Netflix, and just do not update it.

http://daniel-slack.newsvine.com/_ne...d-what-do-i-do

Buy Ugoos UT3 4K Android TV Box from DealsPrime
    Hi,

I have DarkElf installed. I have a USB Ethernet dongle that I want to install it's android driver that is on the CD into my novo 7 Elf tablet. Can anyone give me any pointers as to how you install android drivers.

Thanks.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 84 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 ... LastLast