+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 84 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast

Thread: [Elf II][ROM] DarkElf Custom ROM for Ainol NOVO7 Elf II

Buy Ainol Note7 Fire OctaCore Android  Phablet from DealsPrime
    Quote Originally Posted by gerald best View Post
    Tq for the wonderful rom!!!! Btw, anyone having problem playing riptide as mine does not have any sound...tks again soulflier!
    Mine just played a high pitched note throughout so I would say sound on that isnt working.

Also Soulflier Im in the UK which doesnt have Play Music Either but I didnt mean the streaming service I meant the app. There are many versions of the apk for it on XDA.

nothing but trouble

just bought my elf2 and noticed hardly any games could be downloaded. installed dark elf, at first all was great but now wifi sucks ass always in and out. market freezes or doesn't work. i've tried all the fixes people post and some times it will all work ok for a little but then back to the same crap. wanted to loan the heck outta it with games for my kids but lucky to have 5 games load to it. installed a stock rom someone posted but it is the chinese rom and wifi doesnt work. grrr

Quote Originally Posted by ronnyrythm View Post
    just bought my elf2 and noticed hardly any games could be downloaded. installed dark elf, at first all was great but now wifi sucks ass always in and out. market freezes or doesn't work. i've tried all the fixes people post and some times it will all work ok for a little but then back to the same crap. wanted to loan the heck outta it with games for my kids but lucky to have 5 games load to it. installed a stock rom someone posted but it is the chinese rom and wifi doesnt work. grrr
    I suggest you install the Elf II Stock Firmware from the Ainol Novo 7 download page. As I suspect most of your issues are related to the apps you are installing to your Elf II. You may need to set the language to English from the settings menu after you install the stock ROM. Alternatively provide detailed information of what apps you have installed and document when your device freezes or reboots.
    Check out the latest Tablet PCs and SmartPhones from the News on our front page or see all the new and upcoming tablets and phones in apad.tv's New Tablet PC Reviews & Preview Videos forum Check out our advertisers on apad.tv for the best place to buy a tablet PC or SmartPhone now!

Android ROM Developer Soulflier is a splendid one to behold Soulflier is a splendid one to behold Soulflier is a splendid one to behold Soulflier is a splendid one to behold Soulflier is a splendid one to behold Soulflier is a splendid one to behold Soulflier is a splendid one to behold Soulflier is a splendid one to behold
    Blog Entries
    Did you do a data wipe/factory reset? Most of the force closes, freezes can be solved with a wipe. When installing a new rom this is recommended. As the admin said it would be helpful if you could list what apps had problems. Market should not freeze at all, that is why I think there was no wipe.

Hi All,

I installed the new v1.0 on my elf and it seems to be less hot.
    I also bought a 3G dongle to use it when there is no WIFI available. My idea was to use the 3G to display my position on a google maps and use it as a navigator.
    I can do it with wifi but I can't with external dongle.

Is it possible for you?

cheers
    Paolo

Hello

I do not know if this is a problem with the ROM, but I have problems with display. After installing fresh rom everything looks good. But after a while the display loses its color. Upload a picture for better viewing.

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B12...VR1ZHJQZVVKSTQ

Hello

I do not know if this is a problem with the ROM, but I have problems with display. After installing fresh rom everything looks good. But after a while the display loses its color. Upload a picture for better viewing.

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B12...VR1ZHJQZVVKSTQ

did wipes and also tried to clear google play cahe and reinstall accoutn

Ive done all the tricks posted up on here. I have cleared the play cache and deleted my google account and reinstalled it. i have done wipes when switching roms. every games but a few will download then just stop. i then have to turn off the elf and turn it back on and it will start to download again, then it will stop and turn it off then on again..over and over. It just freezes up and stops. the larger games are th ones i have problems with, always says network unavailable. it has trouble with the larger games. i've used the stock rom from ainol in chinese but it has no wifi. every rom out there ive used. i like the dark elft thats for sure, but don't understand the issue. at first it downloaded everything perfect instantly, but had to delete all the stuff on my elf and since then larger games stop and market freezes or wifi messes up.
    thanks in advance.

when i say wifi goes in and out and sucks ass its not due to web surfing but just google play when trying to download apps and games.
    thanks.

Android ROM Developer Soulflier is a splendid one to behold Soulflier is a splendid one to behold Soulflier is a splendid one to behold Soulflier is a splendid one to behold Soulflier is a splendid one to behold Soulflier is a splendid one to behold Soulflier is a splendid one to behold Soulflier is a splendid one to behold
    Blog Entries
    Buy Ugoos UT3 4K Android TV Box from DealsPrime
    The chinese rom not having wifi is very very strange. You might have a wifi hardware issue, this thread has software and hardware tweaks. Some people had problems with the wifi in the Elf II, other had no problem at all so I think it is not software related but I don't rule it out.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 84 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast