+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 84 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: [Elf II][ROM] DarkElf Custom ROM for Ainol NOVO7 Elf II

overheating

Buy Ugoos UT1 Android TV Box from DealsPrime
    I upgraded to arkelf v0.6 but my device still gets hot fast. Please help

Android ROM Developer Soulflier is a splendid one to behold Soulflier is a splendid one to behold Soulflier is a splendid one to behold Soulflier is a splendid one to behold Soulflier is a splendid one to behold Soulflier is a splendid one to behold Soulflier is a splendid one to behold Soulflier is a splendid one to behold
    Blog Entries
    Elf 2 Lover - The v0.7 will contain the new languages, I'll release it in a few days, I still need to put the translations in some system apps (browser, calendar etc.). Arabic is included. No rotation-animation in my rom. Frankly I haven't noticed it until you asked.

jewelosman - I have absolutely no knowledge on how to add USB modem support for new devices so don't wait for it from me.

mrbroons - I'll check these apps.

overheating

My Elf 2 gets hot very quickly when play games even though I put it under power saving and lower the brightness. Any idea?

I don't see Vietnamese language, which is "Tieng Viet", please help add ?

Android ROM Developer Soulflier is a splendid one to behold Soulflier is a splendid one to behold Soulflier is a splendid one to behold Soulflier is a splendid one to behold Soulflier is a splendid one to behold Soulflier is a splendid one to behold Soulflier is a splendid one to behold Soulflier is a splendid one to behold
    Blog Entries
    It will be there in v0.7

Blog Entries
    For me using the Elf II at 600MHz (Power saving) solves the overheating. Most of the apps run fine this way. I really can't do anything about the heat, I think Ainol needs to update the kernel for this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbroons View Post
    I am trying to get eToro and Autotrader (UK) to work on my Elf2, just installed the 0.6 version of Dark Elf and it doesn't seem to support these apps on Google Play, is there anything I can do on the Elf to get these installed as this was the reason for buying it and (as I'm normally an iPad person) I didn't realise that some apps won't work on particular tablets.
    eToro trader works for me (modded v0.6 now), for Autotrader I belive it needs a modded build.prop for UK location. Play.google.com says it is not available in my country (the tablet's country that is).

Edit: I did not have success with Autotrader.
    Last edited by Soulflier; 06-25-2012 at 03:11 PM.

Is Internal storage useable?

In settings menu, the storage information does not show the 8GB internal storage, only sd card is shown. Does it mean that the OS no longer use IT? And I have to use it for store my datas only?

Hi, I am using v.0.6, as the system does not detect original 8GB internal storage, how does the system uses it? This means it is for storing datas only?

Buy Hi718 Android TV Box from DealsPrime
    Hi Soulflier
    thanks for replying & thanks for your work But please try to add the rotation animation in your ROM
    thanks again

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 84 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast