+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ainol Novo 7 Aurora 2 II IPS Tablet PC Dual Core A9 Reviews

Ainol Novo 7 Aurora 2 II IPS Tablet PC Dual Core A9 Reviews

Buy Ugoos UT1 Android TV Box from DealsPrime
    The Ainol Novo7 Aurora 2 II Tablet PC Dual Core a9 with LG IPS multi-touch screen is available for pre-order. Novo7 2 is available in 8gb and 16gb white and black. It is around $20 more expensive than the dual core Android 4.0 Elf II which does not have IPS screen.

Ainol Novo 7 II pre-order is available here

Nice. Is it really going to be released in a week?

Aurora II vs Elf II Comparison review

Ainol Novo 7 Aurora II vs Aurora I tablet PC review:

Here is an Aurora 2 Unboxing video review:

Gadget Greats has made and Aurora I vs Aurora II quadrant review. It includes Antutu Benchmark results.

It shows that the Aurora 2 is over 2 times faster. Check out their blog as they will be uploading the Quadrant review video shortly.

The screen looks sharper than my updated LG screen Aurora I. It's WAY faster on that vid. I wonder how hot it gets compared to the Allwinner A10?!

I see that the screen still thinks that you are selecting something when you're just trying to scroll though.

Buy Hi718 Android TV Box from DealsPrime
    Quote Originally Posted by MA83 View Post
    The screen looks sharper than my updated LG screen Aurora I. It's WAY faster on that vid. I wonder how hot it gets compared to the Allwinner A10?!
    The Aurora I is also a great tablet. It costs around $10 less than the Aurora 2

+ Reply to Thread