+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Is DealsPrime a reliable website to purchase from? Dealsprime.com Reviews

Buy Ugoos UT1 Android TV Box from DealsPrime
    I am thinking of placing an order for a iBex Flytouch 8 tablet. will let you all know what i decide.

Ampe 10

I hope that I am not too late to help alternativ with purchasing of AMPE A10 from Dealsprime website.
    If you did not already purchase this product please don't do it as I had very bad experience with this product and Dealsprime in general. I ended up spending $300 for a tablet (AMPE A10) that only worked for 5 days. After 2 of these tablets and a lot of headache I managed to get back only $136 as they are selling faulty products, make you pay for postage to be sent back and on top of this charge you $48 restock fee.
    DONT PURCHASE FROM THIS PLACE.

Quote Originally Posted by senma View Post
    I hope that I am not too late to help alternativ with purchasing of AMPE A10 from Dealsprime website.
    If you did not already purchase this product please don't do it as I had very bad experience with this product and Dealsprime in general. I ended up spending $300 for a tablet (AMPE A10) that only worked for 5 days. After 2 of these tablets and a lot of headache I managed to get back only $136 as they are selling faulty products, make you pay for postage to be sent back and on top of this charge you $48 restock fee.
    DONT PURCHASE FROM THIS PLACE.
    I checked your order number with them after you sent me it. First tablet was fully QC checked before shipping. Was returned by you bricked/broken. A second tablet was fully QC checked before sending it to you, the second tablet from you was also returned bricked/broken. You then chose to go for a refund instead of a third tablet. Refunds incur a restocking fee if people change their mind and request a refund, these terms are all clearly laid out on their website.
    Check out the latest Tablet PCs and SmartPhones from the News on our front page or see all the new and upcoming tablets and phones in apad.tv's New Tablet PC Reviews & Preview Videos forum Check out our advertisers on apad.tv for the best place to buy a tablet PC or SmartPhone now!

Thumbs down I do not recommend dealing with Dealsprime.com

I received a beautiful tablet in a timely manner. Only problem--camera didn't work. Initial prompt customer service response lulled me into sense of false security that I was dealing with honorable people. Wrong. (If you bought via Paypal, file your dispute ASAP.) Sent pictures to prove, tried various ways to fix in accordance with email instructions. I eventually returned tablet for repair in accordance with their instructions, waited a month, no reply, no acknowledgement of receipt of tablet. When I followed up, they claimed they did not receive the tablet, but I sent proof of mailing. They emailed that they would send me a replacement, but almost immediately thereafter they sent another email stating they sent my tablet back repaired.

Tablet returned to me was not mine. The tablet I returned was brand new and clean, without scratches or other visible defects The returned tablet had fingerprints all over it, my playlist was in Chinese, although the default language was in English, but the worst part were the deep scratches on the touchscreen. They refused to send me a refund, citing their website, they refused to send me a replacement, but they were willing to repair it if I sent it back again at my expense. I am not willing to spend another $14 plus on a chance that they will act responsibly and honorably. (How they are going to repair the gouges on the touchscreen are beyond my comprehension.) I have already lost $135 in the deal and am not willing to lose another $14.

I note the response of the APAD admin. to Senma. This APAD site is a Dealsprime site. Believe Senma. First, the reason Senma sent the tablet back was that it was broken. Therefore, the fact that it was broken doesn't mean anything, unless the implication is that Senma was responsible for the breakage, in which case, Deals Prime, according to its own website, would have declined the warranty. It didn't.

As for quality control, the fact that Deals Prime claims that Senma's tablets passed QC means nothing. The tablet that was returned to me couldn't pass the quality control of a blind person since the scratches (plural) are deep and obvious by touch.

What clearly happened is that at the last minute, rather than sending me the replacement, they found some throw-away tablet and claimed it was my return.

Do not buy from Dealsprime aka Gadgetsprime aka Chinagrabber, etc., etc., etc.
    For realistic appraisals of Deals Prime, aka ...

Thumbs down Ainol Novo 7, elf ii

THE GOOD: Very nice looking tablet arrived in good time.

THE BAD: The camera did not work and I had to return the tablet despite numerous attempts via email instructions to repair.

Note: If you pay by Paypal, file your dispute IMMEDIATELY. You can attempt to resolve later. Don't be lulled into a false sense of security because DP initially responded to your inquiries.

THE UGLY: After waiting nearly a month and receiving NO acknowledgement of return, no repaired tablet, no nothing, I followed up. DP could not locate my tablet, but I had proof of mailing. They sent me an email saying they would replace the tablet and then I received a second email 4 hours later changing status indicating that the tablet was repaired and shipped.

THE UGLIER: The tablet I received WAS NOT MINE. The tablet I sent DP was still shiny and new with no visible defects. The tablet DP returned had smudge marks and deep scratches, and the playlist reverted back to Chinese even if the default language was English. I complained, they refused to refund but offered to repair the tablet AGAIN but of course, I had to pay an additional $14 in postage. I believe that this is just throwing good money after bad. (Are they really going to repair the scratched touchscreen?)

THE UGLIEST: I am out about $135 (tablet, plus shipping for repair).

P.S. You can see my experience closely resembles that of Senma. Apad defends DP saying that Senma returned two tablets which were broken. Of course they were broken. If not, Senma wouldn't have sent them back! If the implication was that Senma was responsible for the breakage, that is nonsense. DP's own website clearly states that "If the unit is dropped, scratched, modified, or has liquid damage the warranty will be voided" and "DealsPrime reserves the right to deny any return based on the condition of the merchandise." DP did not void the warranty nor did it deny return.

As to quality control, the condition of the tablet that was returned to me is evidence of no quality control. Even a blind person could have detected the scratches on the touchscreen, yet it was sent out to me. (Of course, DP would probably claim that they were already there--they were not. How can I prove it? I obviously can't. According to Apad, the proof is my burden. On the other hand, DP did not deny my return, did it?

Quote Originally Posted by grumpynanny View Post
    THE GOOD: Very nice looking tablet arrived in good time.

THE BAD: The camera did not work and I had to return the tablet despite numerous attempts via email instructions to repair.

Note: If you pay by Paypal, file your dispute IMMEDIATELY. You can attempt to resolve later. Don't be lulled into a false sense of security because DP initially responded to your inquiries.

THE UGLY: After waiting nearly a month and receiving NO acknowledgement of return, no repaired tablet, no nothing, I followed up. DP could not locate my tablet, but I had proof of mailing. They sent me an email saying they would replace the tablet and then I received a second email 4 hours later changing status indicating that the tablet was repaired and shipped.

THE UGLIER: The tablet I received WAS NOT MINE. The tablet I sent DP was still shiny and new with no visible defects. The tablet DP returned had smudge marks and deep scratches, and the playlist reverted back to Chinese even if the default language was English. I complained, they refused to refund but offered to repair the tablet AGAIN but of course, I had to pay an additional $14 in postage. I believe that this is just throwing good money after bad. (Are they really going to repair the scratched touchscreen?)

THE UGLIEST: I am out about $135 (tablet, plus shipping for repair).

P.S. You can see my experience closely resembles that of Senma. Apad defends DP saying that Senma returned two tablets which were broken. Of course they were broken. If not, Senma wouldn't have sent them back! If the implication was that Senma was responsible for the breakage, that is nonsense. DP's own website clearly states that "If the unit is dropped, scratched, modified, or has liquid damage the warranty will be voided" and "DealsPrime reserves the right to deny any return based on the condition of the merchandise." DP did not void the warranty nor did it deny return.

As to quality control, the condition of the tablet that was returned to me is evidence of no quality control. Even a blind person could have detected the scratches on the touchscreen, yet it was sent out to me. (Of course, DP would probably claim that they were already there--they were not. How can I prove it? I obviously can't. According to Apad, the proof is my burden. On the other hand, DP did not deny my return, did it?
    Everytime DP has to send a tablet out they pay for shipping, they make a loss the moment they have to send out the tablet twice. the last thing they would do is intentionally send out a broken tablet, so tablets are QC inspected prior to being sent.

So you have a scratch on your tablet and that renders you a loss of 135 USD, sounds rather crazy if you ask me.

Deny your return? you said they repaired and sent the tablet back to you, what denial are you talking of?

The cusp of your gripe is after repair you say the screen has some scratches, they offered to repair the scratches if you returned the tablet again, which you decided not to. That's it in a nutshell. All sounds quite reasonable to me. They service hundreds of repeat customers a day and I think if you saw how carefully they handle tablets at the office you would be just as surprised as me to think any deep scratches could of happened there. It could of maybe happened at the repairers.

Your advice telling people to raise a dispute is not good advice at all. Disputes in Paypal are for fraud and your case was clearly nothing of the sort. If someone makes an accusation on this forum the burden is of course on them to prove their accusations are true.

Anyway thanks for posting your review, I had to remove the link you posted though as it was just a nest of competitors posting made up fake stories. I try to keep information on this site as accurate as possible in all subjects.

aPadTVadmin
    Check out the latest Tablet PCs and SmartPhones from the News on our front page or see all the new and upcoming tablets and phones in apad.tv's New Tablet PC Reviews & Preview Videos forum Check out our advertisers on apad.tv for the best place to buy a tablet PC or SmartPhone now!

And you deny being Deals Prime. I see you had a response ready for me even before you knew the details of my order! 'Scratch" is a two inch gouge on the screen. That is the biggest one. Yes, I declined sending the tablet back again--I do not wish to waste more money, because as Senma found out, it would be a waste, wouldn't it.

I wrote my observations of your review after I read the details you private messaged me, check the times if it concerns you. Not sure what difference it makes to you when I replied. Well Senma got a refund didn't he so your constant claims of him losing out are false to the extreme, DP lost out a lot more with him sending back broken bricked tablets which had obviously been tampered with via installing incorrect firmware, which is not covered by warranty at any reseller, he's lucky they treated him so kindly and tolerated it.

You seem rather unreasonable and it does not help you convince anyone of your own honesty. I'm totally impartial on this and just comment purely because I just say things as I see them.

Thumbs down Ainol Novo 7 elf ii

Yes, I am so unreasonable for letting weeks pass in an almost constant exchange of emails in an attempt to resolve the camera issue in the first tablet. And for waiting over a month before I even followed up on the returned-for-repair tablet. And for not wanting to spend ANOTHER $14 in shipping charges.

And the aPad admin. also suggestes that I am crazy. Obviously I am.

But I finally got a response from DP to my last email--sort of. Here is the gist:

THE GOOD: It may be that it is just the screen protector that is
    scratched. The screen protector is removable.

THE BAD: If I remove it, I will be without a screen protector. Or, I suppose, I could return it for further "repair," which would cost me an additional $14 and DP another shipping charge.

THE UGLY: Or, if DP could just send me a screen protector for me to install (after all, it was they who damaged it), all this expense could be avoided and my screen will be protected.

DP's response?

"It can be put back onto it as well.

We do sell screen protectors."

Buy Hi718 Android TV Box from DealsPrime
    So you're saying the plastic screen protector layer has a mark on it? Just take it off, it's supposed to be taken off anyway.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast