+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Custom ROM for jxd s7100a with resistive screen?

Hybrid View

Custom ROM for jxd s7100a with resistive screen?

Is it possible to do such a miracle? Tired of Chinese characters. A lot of unnecessary software. Capacitive screens for anything, but for the unfortunate owners of the resistive devices, nothing. Please do a good deed.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_JAH View Post
    Is it possible to do such a miracle? Tired of Chinese characters. A lot of unnecessary software. Capacitive screens for anything, but for the unfortunate owners of the resistive devices, nothing. Please do a good deed.
    I have Gabo ROM device with a resistive screen. Interested in someone? I can share.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_JAH View Post
    I have Gabo ROM device with a resistive screen. Interested in someone? I can share.
    Can you please re-share???

it has expired here... http://narod.ru/disk/59210177001.e2b...creen.zip.html

Thanks

I did a resistive screen version of gabo rom and posted in this forum.. Right now im in the middle of moving but when i get to my new flat i will do an updated version of latest gabo and make it resistive

Thank you! This works great for resistive. Nice and fast and removes almost everything. One issue...it seems to be based on one of the official resistive ROMs where wifi doesn't work. Does anyone have a solution for using this version of GaboROM and getting wifi to work as well? Without it, all the nice market and gmail features are useless.

Thanks guys .. I'll give GaboRom a look!

+ Reply to Thread