+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Flytouch 8 Phone Tablet PC - 10.2" 3G WCDMA Android 4.0 Reviews

Flytouch 8 Phone Tablet PC - 10.2" 3G WCDMA Android 4.0 Reviews

Buy Ainol Note7 Fire OctaCore Android  Phablet from DealsPrime
    Reviews of the Flytouch 8 Tablet have been great. This is the first All-in-one 10.2" Phone tablet, 3g WCDMA, GPS, Bluetooth Android 4.0.3 Tablet so far.

This tablet runs on a Vimicro VC882, Cortex-A8, 1GHz CPU; The GPU is Vivante GC400. The Flytouch 8 has a built-in 2 mega pixel web camera and supports video chat. The battery is 4800mah and gets up to eight hours of usage per full charge.

The Flytouch 8 tablet also has multi-language support for; Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Spanish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Turkish

Note: Currently the Flytouch 8 only supports 3g Phone calling on the Android 2.3 version; Android 4.0 does not support 3g. If you would still like the 4.0 model, contact u and we will send out the 4.0 Model. Otherwise, we will ship out the Android 2.3 version with 3g support and send you 4.0 firmware upgrade later.

iBex Flytouch8 Specs: Model Flytouch 8 by iBex CPU Vimicro VC882, Cortex-A8, 1GHz; GPU GC400 GPU Vivante Gc430 3D OpenGL ES 2.0 compliant, including extensions; OpenGL ES1.1; OpenVG 1.1 Operation System Android 4.0 RAM 512MB ROM(Memory) 16GB Nand Flash Shell Material Plastic Screen Size 10.2 Inch Type Capacitive Screen Multi-touch (5-point) Display LCD Resolution 1024 x 600px Visible Angle 120 Extend Card Support TF card up to 32GB extended, support flash drive Camera 2.0 Megapixel

product link

Link 2
    Last edited by iloveorphan; 05-22-2012 at 04:15 AM.

It looks like this Flytouch 8 will be a big hit. has everything with exception of IPS screen. Even so, it has 5-point capacitive screen, bluetooth, Android 4.0 ICS, 3g Sim slot, camera and market. I am not sure if I should bite now and get the 2.3 version or wait for the 4.0 3g firmware release.

Does the iBex Flytouch8 support video chat?

The Flytouch 5 had a cortex A8 CPU supports Skype video chat, so this FT8 should as well.

I'd be very interested in a video review of the Ft8

I certainly agree. A video review of the Flytouch VIII would be nice.

This will be the most popular 10 inch tablet released in 2012.
    Check out the latest Tablet PCs and SmartPhones from the News on our front page or see all the new and upcoming tablets and phones in apad.tv's New Tablet PC Reviews & Preview Videos forum Check out our advertisers on apad.tv for the best place to buy a tablet PC or SmartPhone now!

Just to confirm, this does have a built-in 3g module right?

I am seriously thinking of buying this tablet.

Cool 1 on order

new to tablet market, spent many years in the laptop & pc selling trade, just ordered 1 of these from gadgetgreats dot com & will let you have my personal opinion of this just as soon as available.

Buy Ugoos UT3 4K Android TV Box from DealsPrime
    Kewl Kazaaman, let us know how the iBex Flytouch 8 is.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast