+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Guide : How to root the Flytouch 3

Guide : How to root the Flytouch 3

Buy Ainol Note7 Fire OctaCore Android  Phablet from DealsPrime
    Hi all, I have made some tests on how to root the flytouch 3 and finally I found a solution. I'm going to share it here:

How to root the flytouch 3

Please don't look at the poor graphics because I really have no time so I put everything into a word file and just exported it as a web page

Hope it helps anyway

Regards

It's excellent rooting guide, and I'm sure everyone will be very happy to try it. Please post your results below.

Best regards,

aPadTVadmin

Thnx 4 the guide, but rooting also works with UniversalAndroot v1.5.3, so you dont have to take all the steps for the usb debugging.

Thanks KNz, I experienced some issues with UniversalAndroot and I solved the problems in this way.

Do you have to be in InfotmHome or LauncherPro to apply the root?
    Could you suggest a program apk to use so i could know that its rooted, Other than a file manager or z4root?
    Do you still have to debug with cable?

It doesn't matter if you are in InfotmHome or LauncherPro. I did it launching z4root from InfotmHome, but the USB debugging can be enabled only from LauncherPro. I didn't use the cable (I don't have it at the moment). As for the other apk, I don't know, you should see it's rooted even when using apps like Titanium Backup, which require root permissions. For this question you'd better ask people more experienced

download a terminal => typ su..

but if superuser works it's also rooted

Can't install Z4root so that sucks. The UniversalAndroot won't work either. Why?

It works, i applied Titanium Backup, Root manager, Rom manager.
    SetCpu did not work.
    So now that it's rooted, What great things can i do with this other than apply dull apps.
    Can i use flash, living wallpaper, etc?
    If you have any suggestions about a rom, let me know.

Buy Ugoos UT3 4K Android TV Box from DealsPrime
    Quote Originally Posted by cippi View Post
    Can't install Z4root so that sucks. The UniversalAndroot won't work either. Why?
    You should use v 1.5.3. and if it doesn't work the first time, try it again, it will work.

oh and set cpu only works with an custom (oc) kernel

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast