+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ainol Novo 7 IPS Aurora Tablet PC Welcome Thread!

Ainol Novo 7 IPS Aurora Tablet PC Welcome Thread!

Buy Ainol Note7 Fire OctaCore Android  Phablet from DealsPrime
    Those wanting to learn more about the Ainol Novo 7 Aurora with IPS Capacitive screen, Ice Cream Sandwich (Android 4.0) and Web camera can say "Hello" here.

This section is for support of the IPS aurora. Rooting, custom ROMs, reviews and technical questions are welcome in this section.

For those who do not know what the Aurora is or looks like, check it out here:

Aurora Product Link

Have ordered the 16gb Aurora, am looking foreward to learning as a "new guy". When it arrives will advise...

I hope to get mine soon. I ordered it from Chinagrabber who told me that they would change the settings to English before shipping. My daughter speaks and reads Chinese which might help me with downloading the latest firmware from the site http://www.ainol.com/plugin.php?iden...odule=download. Looks like it was just released on Jan 17th.

Just got my Aurora from DHL today. Very nice tablet so far. I have a question though. It comes with a plug-in charger. Is this safe for North American power? The manual in the box is in Chinese only. On the charger sticker itself says "Input 100-240V-50/60HZ 0.5A" and "output 5.0V 2.0A". The prongs on the adapter do not have the typical hole in the prongs like the rest of the power plugs of other devices so I don't want to blow the tablet. I charged via USB but would like the option to charge by wall if possible.

Thanks for the help.

Buy Ugoos UT3 4K Android TV Box from DealsPrime
    Yes, it is safe to use in any country. It can also be charged by the mini-USB connector directly to a computer or other type of charger.

Quote Originally Posted by softimage69 View Post
    Just got my Aurora from DHL today. Very nice tablet so far. I have a question though. It comes with a plug-in charger. Is this safe for North American power? The manual in the box is in Chinese only. On the charger sticker itself says "Input 100-240V-50/60HZ 0.5A" and "output 5.0V 2.0A". The prongs on the adapter do not have the typical hole in the prongs like the rest of the power plugs of other devices so I don't want to blow the tablet. I charged via USB but would like the option to charge by wall if possible.

Thanks for the help.

+ Reply to Thread