+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Flytouch 5 Firmware Archive

Buy Ainol Note7 Fire OctaCore Android  Phablet from DealsPrime
    I'm not so worried about the firmware update at the minute, I just want Market to work :/

Quote Originally Posted by rob-uk View Post
    ......and that first post was made NINE DAYS AGO - how much later is your later?

It's not (in my opinion) very good when people have got problems and the help/support is so poor.

Sorry - just saying it as I see it.

Rob
    First point that is very important to make, users who's tablets are operating the new version of Market are already running the latest version of the firmware.

All units currently being shipped by all authorized resellers have the new firmware pre-installed, which has no Market issues. Just a small quantity of the first initial batch where operating the older firmware version.

Sorry you see it that way Rob. Things are out of my hands regarding this. I can only post what I have when I am given it.

However, I have created an internal memory card image from a tablet that is operating the new firmware. This will be posted before the weekend along with full instructions for any users wishing to attempt removal and writing and replacing the Internal memory card. Video and step-by-step picture backed instructions have been created.

I understand the few users who have received units running the older firmware have pressure wanting to prepare their tablets for the Christmas day gift opening and I want to assure those users this is not being ignored.

Best regards,

aPadTVadmin
    Check out the latest Tablet PCs and SmartPhones from the News on our front page or see all the new and upcoming tablets and phones in apad.tv's New Tablet PC Reviews & Preview Videos forum Check out our advertisers on apad.tv for the best place to buy a tablet PC or SmartPhone now!

Quote Originally Posted by aPadTVadmin View Post
    First point that is very important to make, users who's tablets are operating the new version of Market are already running the latest version of the firmware.

All units currently being shipped by all authorized resellers have the new firmware pre-installed, which has no Market issues. Just a small quantity of the first initial batch where operating the older firmware version.

Sorry you see it that way Rob. Things are out of my hands regarding this. I can only post what I have when I am given it.

However, I have created an internal memory card image from a tablet that is operating the new firmware. This will be posted before the weekend along with full instructions for any users wishing to attempt removal and writing and replacing the Internal memory card. Video and step-by-step picture backed instructions have been created.

I understand the few users who have received units running the older firmware have pressure wanting to prepare their tablets for the Christmas day gift opening and I want to assure those users this is not being ignored.

Best regards,

aPadTVadmin
    Looking forward to the update .... be great to have it done for xmas...

cheers admin

Quote Originally Posted by aPadTVadmin View Post

Best regards,

aPadTVadmin
    Do you know if there's a way to root this device?

Regarding a backup of the old firmware.
    ApadTVAdmin, you stated "Use a 4gb SD" for the system image using WinImage.
    My FT5 has 32gb internal SD, should I not be putting the emergency image on the same size SD as the FT5 came with?

QCC

need help

Buy Ugoos UT3 4K Android TV Box from DealsPrime
    Hello Admin!
    In this threads you talking about bricked devise so far you the only one I found, looks like you have some knowledge about that...
    I'm a new user of one of them FT5/6 SuperPad V10 Android 2.3 VC882 Cortex A8
    The thing is I was trying to flash it and seems like I've bricked it, when I'm pushing the power button nothing happens...
    I wander if you got any ideas or solutions for that...
    Your help would be mush appreciated...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2