+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Flytouch3 screen brightness set 0 black, how to reset ?

Buy Ainol Note7 Fire OctaCore Android  Phablet from DealsPrime
    Hello Spitfirehauser,

Please download the firmware zip from this thread Here. Unzip the archive on your pc and copy to an SD-card. The rest of the instructions can be found within that thread.

Best regards,

aPadTVadmin

Thanks for the help. I am back up and runing

Sent from a-pad

Approved User mixterz is on a distinguished road
    fixed mine as someone said it was a damn widget system optimizer. deleted it.
    i press menu for 5 sec then as the app is in the top left i kind just went mad with the stylis till it came back on thank god

Hard reset Flytouch 3

To do a hard reset off the flytouch 3
    push the blackbutton
    then also push de menubutton
    and then also push de powerbutton at the same time

Question Infomtic Home Launcher is not responding

I need help. Message I get is Infomtic Home Launcher is not responding. I successfully rooted this flytouch using Launcher Pro, Button Savior and Z4ROOT. All was good until I decided to uninstall the Launcher Pro. Boy did I mess up big time. Factory Reset does not work. Reset does not work. My laptop does not have a SD Card slot. Please anyone help me to fix this problem. Other than that it is a pretty good tablet.

Thank You All

Quote Originally Posted by jbhd View Post
    To do a hard reset off the flytouch 3
    push the blackbutton
    then also push de menubutton
    and then also push de powerbutton at the same time
    i doesn't work on my flytouch 3.
    it got stuck to the "infotmic" logo everytime so i needed to turn it off pressing the power button again.

Quote Originally Posted by emicad View Post
    i doesn't work on my flytouch 3.
    it got stuck to the "infotmic" logo everytime so i needed to turn it off pressing the power button again.
    to do a hard reset press the power ,the big black button and the menu button
    normally you should get a black screen doing a count down thing then stop and do it a second time thats what i did with mine

WARNING
    the out come is that now it doesnt get passed the android logo so beware

Restoring Screen Brightness

Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    I have the same problem! It happend yesterday when I added the Widget "power management system" whem I tapped the rigth button (of three) looked like a Sun symbol, the screen went black. The Flytouch 3/ superpad 2 does boot (I can hear the bleeps to, when I increase the volume) but the screen stays black!!!

Reset button does not work. Please assist how to correct my error or reboot. The trick for the flytouch 2 (Press and hold POWER and HOME buttons until the Android System Recovery) does not work.

Pleas help!
    This happened to me two days ago and after a brief panic I sorted things out. Please note, I have Quick Settings installed which helped a lot!
    1. Turn Off completely.
    2. Turn on and wait the appropriate length of time for tablet to power up completely
    3. Place your finger where you remember the left hand end of the unlock slider to be.
    4. Wait for the tablet to vibrate
    5. Slide finger to the right (your tablet is now unlocked)
    6. Place your finger at the top of the screen and drag down (to open the notifications window)
    7. Press where you think the Quick Settings icon is (to open it)
    8. Place your finger towards the top of the screen where the Quick Settings Screen Brightness slider should be
    9. Slide your finger to the right
    10. If you have done everything right your screen will brighten and all is well!

It is a little 'Hit and Miss' and it took me three or four attempts before I got it right but it shouldn't take you too long.

As I don't know HOW this happened I might make myself a simple transparent template showing where the the appropriate controls are just in case it should happen again.

Hope This Helps...

Regards
    tbod

Hi folks, sorry to be bumping an old thread but I got my A1CS tablet, same as the Flytouch 3, tablet through the post yesterday and had no problems. That is until I tried to use the power management widget to reduce the brightness this morning so as not to disturb my girlfriends.
    Oh the horror!
    I have tried all the variations on the factory reset that I have found on this forum and others and none of them have worked.
    I have also tried emailing the supplier but have not heard back from them. :/
    So I formatted my sd card and copied the firmware linked to above to the card.
    Inserted the card
    Started the tablet and....
    .... it boots as normal into a black screen

I've also tried to navigate in the dark but I can't remember where the settings app is and I moved it off the main bottom menu to replace it with something I expected to use more often.

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F FlanFlinger is a splendid one to behold FlanFlinger is a splendid one to behold FlanFlinger is a splendid one to behold FlanFlinger is a splendid one to behold FlanFlinger is a splendid one to behold FlanFlinger is a splendid one to behold FlanFlinger's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Buy Ugoos UT3 4K Android TV Box from DealsPrime
    press the menu button on the top of the tablet and then press the bottom right hand side of the screen, that'll bring up the settings menu (that you won't be able to see) assuming you've not turned off the auto rotation, turn the tablet into portrait and the brightness section is about 3.5 inches down, the first option is the brightness so touch the right hand side on the screen, that should bring up the slider, then have some wild stabs around the centre/right of the screen

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast