+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Flytouch 5 Cortex A8 Android 2.3 10.2" Tablet Reviews

Flytouch 5 Cortex A8 Android 2.3 10.2" Tablet Reviews

Buy Ainol Note7 Fire OctaCore Android  Phablet from DealsPrime
    Any reviews on Flytouch 5 Android 2.3 tablet pc with cortex A8 cpu? Is the Flytouch5 really faster than the x220 Flytouch 3? Update: Admin has finished a Flytouch5 video review and will be uploading to Youtube shortly.

iBex Flytouch 5 V10 Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) is the upgraded model of previous Android 2.2 (Froyo) Flytouch3 based on Infotmic X220. The Running speed of Flytouch5 Wopad V10 is based on Cortex A8 processor and is much faster than ARM11 X220. The Flytouch 5 also supports skype video chat and Flash 10.3.

Other Flytouch 5 Specs include:

Vimicro VC882 processor 1GHz
    Cortex-A8 core (A8 is Faster than x220),
    512MB internal memory,
    Android 2.3 OS,
    10.1-inch 1024*600 resistive touchscreen,
    Built-in GPS w/ Antenna,
    HDMI Out via HDMI mini port
    2 USB Ports, 1 TF Card Slot, 1 RJ45 Port
    Official Android Market supported

Here are specifications:

Buy Flytouch 5

Apad.tv Review

Fake Clone Warning
    Last edited by iloveorphan; 12-11-2011 at 03:04 PM.

it says it has a 5000mA battery surely that is a step backwards from the beefy 80000mA ones that give long usage ?

Once I get one of these new units for my test bench I'll do a review and a video so everyone can see how it shapes up. From first impressions it looks great.
    Check out the latest Tablet PCs and SmartPhones from the News on our front page or see all the new and upcoming tablets and phones in apad.tv's New Tablet PC Reviews & Preview Videos forum Check out our advertisers on apad.tv for the best place to buy a tablet PC or SmartPhone now!

Thank you so much for your kind assistance

Also very keen to read a review. I am torn between the customisation of a Flytouch3 and the 'potential' bonuses of a Flytouch5...for me it is mostly to be used by my two year old daughter, to get her use to PCs and tablets and stuff, so I wanna be able to install free apps from the market. I guess that is possible on both...

Yes, both units have market so you can download free apps, etc.

The Flytouch3 has the custom ROMs, but the Flytouch5 has faster CPU and will have ROMs in the near future as well.

With time, I think the Flytouch5 will be just as popular as the Ft3...

Quote Originally Posted by aPadTVadmin View Post
    Once I get one of these new units for my test bench I'll do a review and a video so everyone can see how it shapes up. From first impressions it looks great.
    Can't wait for your Flytouch5 review admin. will have some comparison i hope...

Ya, a comparison review between the Ft3 vs Ft5 would be cool

I'm just reviewing the ibex Flytouch 5 right now and taking video footage, I'll incorporate as many requests as possible. So feel free to ask any questions about the unit and make any feature requests you'd like shown in the video review. While I have the unit here for review I'm happy to check anything.

Best regards,

aPadTVadmin
    Check out the latest Tablet PCs and SmartPhones from the News on our front page or see all the new and upcoming tablets and phones in apad.tv's New Tablet PC Reviews & Preview Videos forum Check out our advertisers on apad.tv for the best place to buy a tablet PC or SmartPhone now!

Buy Ugoos UT3 4K Android TV Box from DealsPrime
    Here's a couple of questions/requests for information. 1. How well does the GPS/navigation apps work on the FT5 straight out of the box. And 2. how well do PDF's show on the pad. I was hoping to use the tablet for reading technical manual PDF's.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast