+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly (solved)

Android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly (solved)

Buy Ainol Note7 Fire OctaCore Android  Phablet from DealsPrime
    OK this message i got randomly ,when i close the message it appears in 5secs or 10secs or after a minute.The tablet is with the latest official TESTED firmware.
    I think i have to reflash it again,but is there any solution available?

Hello Tinka2000,

If you go to Settings/Applications/Manage Applications/ then choose the All tab. Scroll down to Contacts open it and clear the data cache. Now do the same again but this time open Contact Storage and also clear the data cache. This issue is related to an Android bug and affects many devices. It's related to apps that use the sync function.

Best regards,

aPadTVadmin
    Check out the latest Tablet PCs and SmartPhones from the News on our front page or see all the new and upcoming tablets and phones in apad.tv's New Tablet PC Reviews & Preview Videos forum Check out our advertisers on apad.tv for the best place to buy a tablet PC or SmartPhone now!

Thanks for the fast response admin,it worked.

my problem was solve thank you

Hi, what if you can't get to the settings choice? I can turn my m003 on, the first screen comes on (screen locked message), as soon as I press the menu button, I get the error message "The process android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again". This unit is useless to me right now, please help.

Where did you buy it from?
    Check out the latest Tablet PCs and SmartPhones from the News on our front page or see all the new and upcoming tablets and phones in apad.tv's New Tablet PC Reviews & Preview Videos forum Check out our advertisers on apad.tv for the best place to buy a tablet PC or SmartPhone now!

have the same problem here

Cannot go to any app settings, as the adnroid core process is stopping at once, even BEFORE the UI is being displayed.

I have an ARCHOS Home Tablet 7 v2, bought in Moscow and officially registered with ARCHOS online system.

same thing here.. i just got this bad boy i put in a 16gb mem stick and now i get this all the time.. every 5 seconds.

i followed your instructions.. but the clear data is faded out.. i cannot click it

please help

nevermind, a reset of the tablet fixed the issue..
    thanks for the help

Buy Ugoos UT3 4K Android TV Box from DealsPrime
    i keep gettin a pop up sayin the process android process acore has stopped i cant dial numbers or anything what can i do

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast