+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: FlanFlingers FunnyComb Beta

Technical Contributor mazen has a spectacular aura about mazen has a spectacular aura about
    Blog Entries
    Buy Ugoos UT1 Android TV Box from DealsPrime
    realy great work dear FlanFlinger
    i love it
    keep nice work

thanks & regards

Quote Originally Posted by jimmydroid View Post
    Ya, i think someone should do an in-depth review for those potential upgraders.
    Are you volunteering?

Quote Originally Posted by FlanFlinger View Post
    I did try to do a video of it in action but the reflection off the screen was masking most of it, I tried a polarised filter but it either interfered with polarisation of the LCD or ****ed the AF beam on my camera. A 200 year old country cottage isn't exactly the best environment to try and grab good quality, well lit video footage.
    I know Admin has a fancy camera, well lit room etc so perhaps he could do a couple more vids
    Just a suggestion, but since you are trying to video something that is providing its own light, have you tried doing it in a dark room and turning off the camera's AF.

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F FlanFlinger is a splendid one to behold FlanFlinger is a splendid one to behold FlanFlinger is a splendid one to behold FlanFlinger is a splendid one to behold FlanFlinger is a splendid one to behold FlanFlinger is a splendid one to behold FlanFlinger's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lewmur View Post
    Just a suggestion, but since you are trying to video something that is providing its own light, have you tried doing it in a dark room and turning off the camera's AF.
    I'll construct something later when the wife gets home out of a pillow case and sticks

Hopefully by then my broadband connection will be back up and running, it's very nice of you lads stateside to share your hurricane with us the other side of the Atlantic, but using my phone as an access point and only having an EDGE data connection on my phone is a pain in the hole

I see someone deleted my posts - again. And still did not have the courtesy to tell me why.

Ah well, cultural differences & politeness are still to be learned I suppose.
    Last edited by aPadTVadmin; 09-13-2011 at 04:05 AM. Reason: Told you why the first time, no unauthorized mirrors.

when we will have the actual honeycomb upgrade for FT3 - i am waiting for that.....
    so far with Tim 5a ROM - apart from boot time [kinda longer!] all issues are fixed - hardware working great ! usb drives mounted without issues....

As for NTFS sd card - once it's mounted - works great - i make sure to reboot the tablet whenever i take the card out else re-mount will not work....so overall i am happy! - this takes care of the 'lack of usb slave port' - NTFS drive / card issue fixed - thanks to Tim who is fabulous !

as for this upgrade f/w - i'd rather wait for actual honeycomb rom - i am scared of messing up my FT3 ias it s working great!....

anyhow thanks for the nice effort - FF please keep up the good work.
    Last edited by ancjob; 09-12-2011 at 03:03 PM.

Thank you for the "FunnyComb" Rom FlanFlinger! Really enjoying it so far. Also, thanks for the updated Rom that he used, Tim! You guys are great.

Nicely done ROM ..the boot animation is really nice .. functions really great on the Pad. Do you have any suggestions for changes to the build.prop file so that the market will recognize the tablet? or Will you be changing the build.prop file in your future releases? (many to come I hope). Again Thanks to all that contributed to this ROM ..

Thumbs up

Very nice -updates the look and feel, seems aweeee bit snappier

Buy Hi718 Android TV Box from DealsPrime
    Sorry if this is redundant... because it is based off of Tim5a rom Screen Offset is the same issues and therefore the same fix that is proved with Tim5a?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast