+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Flytouch 3: WiFi not working

[solved] Flytouch 3: WiFi not working

Buy Ainol Note7 Fire OctaCore Android  Phablet from DealsPrime
    Hello,
    yesterday i recieved my Flytouch 3 4GB disco 10 from CG. I tried the WiFi connection and it was working really good. After that I flashed Timīs 5a and WiFi stopped working. I read in another forum that people have the same issue with new flytouches when flashing other firmwares. I tried rebooting, reseting, flashing an older original and older Tim roms. I cant get it to work. Hope someone will give attention to this, maybe Tim and fix that in next firmwares.
    Thank you very much for your patience.
    Last edited by tapematch; 09-11-2011 at 03:08 PM.

This problem is not affecting ibex Flytouch 3. Please supply your order number to me by private message.

Kind regards,

aPadTVadmin
    Check out the latest Tablet PCs and SmartPhones from the News on our front page or see all the new and upcoming tablets and phones in apad.tv's New Tablet PC Reviews & Preview Videos forum Check out our advertisers on apad.tv for the best place to buy a tablet PC or SmartPhone now!

Quote Originally Posted by aPadTVadmin View Post
    This problem is not affecting ibex Flytouch 3. Please supply your order number to me by private message.

Kind regards,

aPadTVadmin
    Ive just received mine from CG (32gb version) so would be very interested in flashing to Tim5a if this is so!!!

I just recieved the new V8.03 Firmware from ibex. Will release it shortly. I'm just testing it on a FT3 8GB that was originally on Stock Firmware 503.

Best regards,

aPadTVAdmin
    Check out the latest Tablet PCs and SmartPhones from the News on our front page or see all the new and upcoming tablets and phones in apad.tv's New Tablet PC Reviews & Preview Videos forum Check out our advertisers on apad.tv for the best place to buy a tablet PC or SmartPhone now!

Quote Originally Posted by tapematch View Post
    Hello,
    yesterday i recieved my Flytouch 3 4GB disco 10 from CG. I tried the WiFi connection and it was working really good. After that I flashed Timīs 5a and WiFi stopped working. I read in another forum that people have the same issue with new flytouches when flashing other firmwares. I tried rebooting, reseting, flashing an older original and older Tim roms. I cant get it to work. Hope someone will give attention to this, maybe Tim and fix that in next firmwares.
    Thank you very much for your patience.
    You are Mr Torndo, please stop coming to our forum and trying to spread false information.

From all my investigations on current stock of ibex tablets at reseller's warehouses and a brand new test tablet I have on my desk, the 'new tablet 803/801 WiFi flashback issue' is not affecting any ibex tablets.

So my current conclusion regarding this is that the rumor is either totally false, or this problem is only affecting fake/clones as sold by the light bulb heads and Mr Torndo. This is what normally happens when the fake sellers have problems with their tablets, they come straight to apad.tv sign-up new fake accounts saying they have an ibex and have a problem they know is only affecting fake units. This is done to try and offset the damage that will be done to the image of fake tablets. So they can say look it's even affecting the real ibex, but unfortunately for them this is at present not affecting the ibex Flytouch 3. If there is any substance to this rumor in the future I will post updates.

For the time being I will release the ibex FT3 V8.03 (803) firmware for the Flytouch 3.

Best regards,

aPadTVadmin

aPadTVadmin

Wait, what?
    No! I donīt know who this Mr Torndo is and i have nothing to do with him! I am german, 16 years old and buyed this: http://chinagrabber.com/10-2-flytouc...flytouch3.aspx
    It all happened as i described. Why should i spread false information? I have a problem and hoped for help in this and other (http://androidforums.com/gome-flytou...-problems.html) forums, but i didnīt know that you wouldnīt believe me. I can show you my paypal payment to IG8 Limited, the original ibex packing with the magnetic latch and the order details from chinagrabber.
    Last edited by tapematch; 09-11-2011 at 06:14 AM.

Please supply order number as requested.

I already supplied my Order Number, but i sended it again, please have a look at your inbox.
    Thanks anyway for your help.

Now I opened my Flytouch 3 and saw that one of the four wires that connect the WiFi-board to the mainboard was loose, so i fixed it. WiFi is working now great again so everything is fine and I am happy .

Junior Member Robotics909 is on a distinguished road
    Buy Ugoos UT3 4K Android TV Box from DealsPrime
    Hi,
    I have the same problem with my flytouch. My original rom is working good. But when i installed the new room and after that my wifi get disppeared. Can u plz help in this metter.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast