+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ibex flytouch 3 screnn sensitivity

ibex flytouch 3 screnn sensitivity

Buy Ugoos UT1 Android TV Box from DealsPrime
    This is an ibex flytouch 3 from Chinnagrabber
    The screen on the flytouch is unresponsive in the home and applications screens, it is barely useable. I have tried using a fingernail and a stylus. I have used resistive touch screens previously and this one is extremely difficult and frustrating.
    I upgraded the rom to tim5a hoping this would help but it did not. (BTW very nice job on rom).
    Most times when an icon is pressed it just transitions to the next page or does nothing. Same with the drawer.
    However I notice that when using the soft keypad it is very responsive so I am thinking well the screen might be OK and some setting not right.
    I would like to know what to do to enable the screen to respond better as in its current state it is barely workable.
    Thanks
    David M

It sounds like your taps are swiping a bit. On the virtual keyboard, no big deal. But, on the scrollable screens of Home and App Drawer a swiping tap will do what you describe. I am not 100% sure that is what is going on, but I suspect so since the keyboard works fine.

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F FlanFlinger is a splendid one to behold FlanFlinger is a splendid one to behold FlanFlinger is a splendid one to behold FlanFlinger is a splendid one to behold FlanFlinger is a splendid one to behold FlanFlinger is a splendid one to behold FlanFlinger's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Is it the same using Launcher Pro on Tims rom as it was on the stock home launcher ?
    I find the stock home launcher to be a bit laggy to say the least, give Launcher Pro, ADW or Zeam a try and see if that improves things

Tablet PC Veteran phiit has a spectacular aura about phiit has a spectacular aura about
    From what I've tried the stock isn't "that bad", but Zeam is most responsive and fastest of all. Sometimes I do think that it registers some touches very lightly and sometimes you need to use more force.. or then it's just me
    Current: Ibex Flytouch3 16Gb
    Previous: Suli My-7

Make sure you are using your fingernail or stylus for resistive screens. Capacitive use the skin of your finger to register electrical contact, while this can be more responsive sometimes, it's also nicer to have the accuracy of stylus or finger nail pin point pixel perfect accuracy I find. Maybe some widgets or applications are slowing down your machine. All of the ibex units on my desk are silky smooth on the home screens.

Best regards,

aPadTVadmin

There is also a screen protector film that may need to be removed from screen...

iloveorphan
    Thank you so much, there was a secondary screen protecter as well as the original. It was very well applied and I had to really try to discover it - now its really good.
    Thanks to all replies
    PS Now I am very pleased with this unit, its a gem
    David M

Quote Originally Posted by webspin View Post
    iloveorphan
    Thank you so much, there was a secondary screen protecter as well as the original. It was very well applied and I had to really try to discover it - now its really good.
    Thanks to all replies
    PS Now I am very pleased with this unit, its a gem
    David M
    That's great to hear, thanks for letting us know the outcome. Very glad to hear you're up and running and it's working how you want it to.

Best regards,

aPadTVadmin

Glad we could help.

Enjoy your iBEX / FT3

Cant find the Second screen Protector Film

Buy Hi718 Android TV Box from DealsPrime
    I cant find the screen protector film, what shall i do i dont know if its on or off and my touch is a bit weird aswell if i press on the screen lightly i can just barely feel the screen go a bit down is that the second screen protector film and if it is where shall i peel it from, shall i start where the screen is or shall i start at the top where the black frame is. Superpad 3, Flytouch 3, DISCO10, TIM6A,2.2,8GB

+ Reply to Thread